2.0.1 plan

Dan Meltzer parallelgrapefruit at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 16:20:03 CET 2008

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 7:11 AM, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 12:12 PM, Seb Ruiz <me at sebruiz.net> wrote:
>> I only have a primitive queueing implementation here, which should be
>> fairly easy to extend and improve on.
>
> Hmm who was it who has the stop-after-current-track patch? Or am I
> imagining things? If this is not done yet would anyone be willing to
> do it? If not I'll ask Frederik, who really wants to get this back, to
> do it. He is really busy right now so I have no idea if and when he'll
> be able to do it. It would probably be better if someone else does it.

Stop-after-current-track randomly disappeared from trunk.  I had
readded it a while back and then it went away without warning.

My guess is that we lost it when nhn added the new playlist control
icons, as they do not support a menu.  I think if we can just readd
that the guts for stop-after-current-track should still exist, but no
guarantees.