Future UI Discussion

Casey Link unnamedrambler at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 17:14:14 CET 2008

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 7:27 AM, Lee Olson <leetolson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dan,
>
> Is this getting closer to what you had in mind?
>
> - Lee

Woo! Three mockups since I went to bed! Lee you rock.

Some thoughts.

* Current track info in the toolbar
=> Could you add the album cover? I think the user shouldn't have to
browse/scroll to the NP applet to figure out what is playing.

* Progress bar
=> Could you _please_ add that cool little bookmark icon, to
demonstrate what a bookmark would look like?

* CV Background
=> Leo and I were talking, and we thought changing the CV's background
color would help break up the boring grey look. What would it look
like if the CV bg was white, or a darker grey?

Once again, nice work.

Casey