Future UI Discussion

Big O illogical1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 11:24:19 CET 2008

On Dec 13, 2008, at 4:40 AM, Lee Olson wrote:

> Attached is another mockup. Hopefully this resolves most of the
> issues. In case if it's not clear in the mockup, the "remove
> widgets" icon in the CV toolbar shows only on mouse-hover.
The service emblems also appear as a watermark, brilliant.
I also like how you've styled the wikipedia applet, the bonus is it's
definitely possible given some custom css.
The redesign of the playlist is also pretty sweet. left aligned cover
images for the win.
One thing, the way the bottom of the playlist is styled, it looks as
though those controls appear one mouseover. They should always be
available IMO.
Ok, so I really meant two more things. The last is ordering of
information on the playlist. What about modifying it to show the
artist name/ album info on the top row?

Also didn't we indicate the currently playing track once upon a time
with italics? Why'd we stop? (Or am i losing my mind and we never had
this)