Future UI Discussion

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 15:09:43 CET 2008

> If there are particular ideas from those mockups that you would like to see
> integrated into my mockup, please let me know. Thanks!

The main thing that strikes em about that mockup is that the toolbars
below the context view and the playlist look out of sync. The reason I
think is that while one is sort of part of the view ( the one in the
context view ), the other one has a border between it and the view.
Also, perhaps using the same background color for them would work
better?

Other than that I still like the overall direction. Not too sure about
the tabs though... ;-)

- Nikolaj