Future UI Discussion

Lee Olson leetolson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 14:32:15 CET 2008

Attached is another mockup with a few changes. I've noticed that there seems
to be a lot of discussion over the mockups at kde-look:

http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php/Amarok2+Look+and+Feel?content=93854
http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php/A+Media+Player+for+KDE4?content=94472

If there are particular ideas from those mockups that you would like to see
integrated into my mockup, please let me know. Thanks!

- Lee