Standardizing on using milliseconds or seconds in enginecontroller

Dan Meltzer parallelgrapefruit at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 05:34:07 CET 2008

Hi,

I would really like to standardize on either using milliseconds or
seconds everywhere in EngineController.  Theres all sorts of room for
errors currently, and inconcistancy.  play() expects an offset in
milliseconds, but trackPosition() returns a time in seconds.  I'm not
sure which would be better to standardize on, however.  I'd lean to
milliseconds, but does anyone have a preference one way or the other?

Dan,