The releases after 2.0 and string changes..

Gary Steinert gary.steinert at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 15:37:37 CET 2008

For the new features I'm with you. I don't think the small string changes
should have to wait until 2.1 though. I think keeping any new features out of
2.0.x should reduce the pressure on the translators, and will benefit the
2.0.x users until we release 2.1.

Also, instructions for getting git to point to two separate repositories would
be very welcomed =P

Gary Steinert