proposed solution for defects 90095 & 119539 (674 votes, 638 votes) (Multiple artists per song)

Daniel Winter dw at danielwinter.de
Thu Aug 28 17:46:09 CEST 2008

On Thursday 28 August 2008 16:51:54 Devon Jones wrote:

> Would you consider this proposal?

I am working on Nepomuk collection in Amarok and a music managment service for
Nepomuk.

The datastructures in Nepomuk for music meta data as I am using them right now
would natuarly support multible artists per song. The question is how to make
that easy to use for media players which do not want to support that. Which
just want songs with their artist...

( at the moment I am using the musicontology (www.musicontology.com) that
should support nearly anything you could dream of in music management)

Maybe you could help me there. I think that is the more interessting and
flexible way to archieve your goal.

Just talk to me in irc (freenode, DanielW).

Daniel