Rescan & Update Confusion Was: Re: Reorganizing files/directories and refreshing external changes

Sven Krohlas sven at asbest-online.de
Mon Aug 25 14:28:07 CEST 2008

Hi,

> Hmmm if someone can come up with better words for those menus that
> would be good I think.

"Rebuild Collection" would be much better than "Rescan", I'd say, because
for an "update" we also need to do a "rescan" of all folders in the col-
lection.
For "Update Collection" I'd suggest "Find changes in Collection". But if
someone had a shorter wording saying the same...

> But moving it to the config is a no-go imho. It would need more effort
> to get there and it clearly belongs together with "update collection".

ACK.

cu
--
http://krohlas.de/blog/?eid=76