extragear/multimedia/amarok/src

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Sat Aug 2 16:17:36 CEST 2008

On Saturday 02 August 2008, Maximilian Kossick wrote:
> Regarding Jeff's commit: what's the use case for those changes to
> QueryMaker? If you have a uidUrl already, simply call
> CollectionManager::trackForUrl and it will give you the right track if
> available? And I do not see any reasons for querying for a list of
> uidUrls.

I was getting sqlite errors from the dynamic playlist stuff.  As it turns out,
it's because I put a uniqueid field in a list of fields that, if you don't
want to query for UniqueId stuff, won't matter.  (It was late, I was tired,
and it made sense at the time).

So I guess one question is, is there a reason you wouldn't want to query for
unique ids?  Or would it be better to add later if/when that occurs?

--Jeff