Amarok crashes on Windows because of failure when loading plugins

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 09:46:59 CEST 2008

Hi Jeremy

As we are currently somewhat lacking in developers working on Amarok
on Windows, we would greatly appreciate any help yuo could give us!
:-) If you have done fixes against the current trunk to get Amarok to
build, could you please send these as one or more patches to this ml
so we can review if it is something that we should merge into trunk?

As for the problem with loading plugins, it sounds a bit like a path
issue of some kind, but I am not sure as I have no experience building
Amarok on Windows. I seem to remember that I have heard others mention
the issue though. If you want help with this issue, as well as get in
touch with us regarding helping out with the Windows version, I would
recommend that you join us on IRC at channel #amarok on
irc.freenode.net. My nick there is nhnFreespirit

- Nikolaj