New website theme, when to roll out?

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at kde.org
Thu Apr 10 08:46:31 CEST 2008

Like Harald, I propose to let emunkki finish the theme, preferably
including the wiki and forum themes. It should be released when ready,
if possible to coincide with an Amarok release in the 2.x series.

One final note, releasing the actual software is more important than
the website theme. I sense that some people might have forgotten that
and need to re-prioritise.

Bart