New website theme, when to roll out?

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 22:01:06 CEST 2008

I think launching it at the same time as Amarok 2.0 would be more _fun_ :-)

For the new users coming from other platforms, it will not make a huge
difference as they have likely not visited our page before, but for
the old faithfuls it would help make the launch even more special and
really help mark our transition from Amarok 1 to 2.

So, my argument against is not really based on any concept of
technical perfection. Also, I doubt that we can get an "The Amarok
page has a new theme" story on Digg and friends. So the PR buzz of a
separate rollout of this will likely be limited.

- Nikolaj