Ampache service, was: Re: extragear/multimedia/amarok/src

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 10:54:37 CEST 2008

Ok, so I did misread your original post. I am sorry about that, but at
least we basically agree! :-)

With regards to gui, my own idea that I have been toying with for a
while is to always show stuff in the service browser ( if nothing
else, it gives us a powerful visual representation of the services we
support, and I use most stuff from here, so I figure some users will
as  well ) and then simply, for the services where it makes sense,
also add a small "show in collection" checkbox to the service on the
service selection page.

Smart and dynamic collections should, I think, automatically use
whatever collections are shown in the collection browser, but I think
it should be possible to manually add more ( such as Jamendo and
Magnatune )

- Nikolaj