Amarok Statusbars

Ian Monroe ian at monroe.nu
Sat Nov 24 09:30:56 CET 2007

On Nov 23, 2007 9:14 PM, Seb Ruiz <ruiz at kde.org> wrote:
[snip]
> I'd like to know what you think about the whole situation. Does
> anybody have any objects to ripping out the statusbar and starting
> again, or perhaps a different idea on what the statusbar should or
> shouldn't be.

Well the classic Amarok 2.0 solution would be to rip it out and start again. :)

If what we want is the Dolphin + Progress Bars, then it would make
sense to add progress bars to the dolphin code and use that. And of
course you can go back in history and pull out the progress bar code
from Amarok if you want to.

Ian