[Patch] implement SqlMeta::updateImage()

Dan Meltzer parallelgrapefruit at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 07:21:08 CET 2007

Yo,

I got around to porting to covermanager today, only to find out that
the code wasn't around yet to set an image for an album.  I put
together this patch to do so.  It basically just copies the code from
findAmazonAlbum except ends by saving instead of by loading.  I chose
a QPixmap instead of a QImage as the parameter mostly by random,
though it seemed to be more common to deal with.

It seems to me it would also make sense to rename updateImage() to
setImage().. any thoughts on that?  Also, should updateImage generate
the cached file or should that be up to the image loader?

Dan,