removing metabundle, old collectionbrowser, contextbrowser, playlist

Ian Monroe ian at monroe.nu
Thu May 24 21:00:58 CEST 2007

The Playlist is currently somewhat usable. Expand an item in the
collection browser to show all the tracks that are its children, then
you can right click on it and add it to the playlist. So I'm going to
go ahead and start working on removing the old collectionbrowser,
contextbrowser, playlist.

I plan on keeping the lyric and wiki tabs, just tabbed into the
ContextView. This is mainly since I don't want to deal with removing
the lyric plugin stuff just to have to readd it later.

The main purpose of this is because we have to port all the MetaBundle
code to Meta::TrackPtr. This won't be a small task. Once that is
finished we can remove MetaBundle.

Ian Monroe