Fwd: User Survey - Market Analysis 2.0

Harald Sitter sitter.harald at gmail.com
Thu May 24 20:13:03 CEST 2007

Subject: User Survey - Market Analysis 2.0
Date: Donnerstag 24 Mai 2007
From: apachelogger <sitter.harald at gmail.com>
To: amarok-survey <amarok-survey at googlegroups.com>

Ladies and Gentleman,

Welcome to the first Amarok user survey related to the marketing
campaign for Amarok 2!

First of all: ALL information posted on this list mustn't be quoted in
the public -> top secret. This is due to the fact that the Amarok team
wants to avoid that people start telling them that Amarok _has to_ get
a certain feature because it's most requested according to this
survey.

We prepared a document for printing so you can straight go ahead and
start interviewing people. It's available in the Google Groups files:
http://groups.google.com/group/amarok-survey/files
You can paste the file's URLs anywhere on the web (one can download
even without Google account).
If you want to do a translation to your native version: the ODT is
also available in the group's files, the fonts I used are "Liberation
Sans" and "OpenSymbol", please also upload at least a PDF for later
use.

Well, letz get to the point. You print the document, visit some
friends interview them, then you mail the results to amarok-
survey at googlegroups.com.
Please don't post any names or other data ... as a matter of fact you
can tell the people that this is totally anonymous (well, except for
you :P that's the reason for the brackets of question 5.1).

Note: Please keep in mind that the target group defines by age from
around 14 - to around 35. So interviewing your 90 year old grandma
might not be very useful. Also please ask your friends to interview
their friends, to increase amount of results.

If anyone wants to be subscribed to this list (it's currently totally
locked down) just send a mail to the list, me or Maximilian.

I'd like to thank everyone in advance for the participation :)

--
Harald Sitter
Amarok team        Rokymotion division     sitter.harald at gmail.com
amarok.kde.org     rokymotion.pwsp.net     apachelogger at kdetalk.net