DataPtr vs. TrackPtr in the collection browser

Ian Monroe ian at monroe.nu
Fri May 18 09:39:36 CEST 2007

Keeping this in the same thread since its an issue with implementing
descendentTracks().

Any idea why a valid QModelIndex() wouldn't have a internalPointer? Or
at least not one that static_casts to CollectionTreeItem*. As far as I
can tell, all valid indexes appear to have a pointer given.

I was getting crashes in the method I added to CollectionTreeItem, but
it turned out the CollectionTreeItem itself hadn't been initialized.

Ian