Fwd: Re: Amarok developer meeting 2007

Mark Kretschmann markey at web.de
Wed Mar 21 18:28:07 CET 2007

Subject: Re: Amarok developer meeting 2007
Date: Wednesday 21 March 2007 17:57
From: Sebastian Kügler <sebas at kde.org>
To: Mark Kretschmann <markey at web.de>
Cc: "KDE e.V. Vorstand" <kde-ev-vorstand at kde.org>

Hi Markey,

On Wednesday 21 March 2007 16:12:45 Mark Kretschmann wrote:
> we are looking to organize another gathering of Amarok developers. Our last
> meeting at K3M was very productive and has helped set the agenda for this
> years development. This year's aKademy at Glasgow is the logical choice to
> have a multimedia BOF session. Being able to directly communicate with
> other developers of KDE would be beneficial as Amarok prepares to take
> advantage of Phonon, Solid technologies and KDE4 in general.
>
> We are wondering what assistance KDE e.V could provide in the
> transportation costs.

For e.V. members, it's more or less a no-brainer (i.e. a matter of having a
look at the budget), for non-e.V. members funding of travel expenses *should*
also be possible. We deal with all that on an individual basis, so please ask
everyone who needs funding for attending aKademy to provide us with the
necessary details, using the Travel reimbursement costs as a basis:

http://ev.kde.org/rules/reimbursement_policy.php

Cheers,
--
sebas

You can't go around building a better world for people. Only people can build
a better world for people. Otherwise it's just a cage. - Terry Pratchett