Design of the contextview

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 10:00:37 CET 2007

In the mockup the context is at least twice as wide as the browser or
the playlist, which makes sense if we are to focus on the context.
Lets say we take 175 as the default with of a ContextColumn, that
makes the contextview 525 pixels wide, which does seem a bit to
narrow.
Guess we could go for 200 pxls wide columns, which leaves 424 pixels
for the browsers and the playlist. The playlist is supposed to be
narrower, as shown in the mockup.
Not all ContextColumn have to be shown, less wide screens or
non-maximised windows could hide one column, like for instance the
lyrics.