Design of the contextview

Seb Ruiz me at sebruiz.net
Wed Mar 21 09:37:05 CET 2007

On 21/03/07, Bart Cerneels <bart.cerneels at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi ppl,
>
> I had a design of the context view in mind, here it is:
>
> The widgets in the context view are organised in 3 columns:
> Left Column | center column | right column

I know we discussed this, but i have to say i am still confused.

Let's work on a base monitor resolution of 1024px wide.

If we have:

Browsers  |  Context View | Playlist

As per the mockup design, i think it is more or less safe to assume
each third will use equal spacing. That makes around 350px per column.

If you want to split the context view into another 3 columns, that
gives each of these columns only 110px or so worth of real estate to
work with! I'm not sure how this is going to be enough to display the
data you are suggesting!

Seb

--
http://www.sebruiz.net/