API review

Maximilian Kossick mkossick at gmx.de
Tue Mar 6 07:27:09 CET 2007

Yes, I am planning on having different implementations of the same API.
SqlTrack is an implementation which, for the time being, is tightly coupled
to CollectionDB. We'll probably need a few other implementations to replace
MetaBundle, for example one for last.fm stream, podcasts, and possibly normal
streams, and one for songs from a daap share, i think.

Max