Amarok mockup

Ian Monroe ian at monroe.nu
Sun Jul 15 03:19:57 CEST 2007

Eugene emailed me an ODT with his mockup and ideas. I think it raises
some important questions, mainly about what we want to do with all
that space in the "web 2.0" toolbar. He also has an idea for a 'mini'
player that the playlist would collapse into that he plans to spell
out later.

I uploaded it to:
http://pwsp.net/~eean/up/Amarok2ControlsProposal.odt

Ian Monroe