Non-windows stuff to do

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Mon Dec 10 21:01:13 CET 2007

Shane,

Depending on how much Windows internals you really know, we could
*really* use a Solid backend on Windows.  At least the media devices and
hard disk portions of it...

Of course, I don't know for sure that all of our libraries we use will
be available on Windows anyways, or how well they'll work, or how
they'll be packaged.  :-|

--Jeff