Plasma + MoodBar ( my first applet )

Leo Franchi lfranchi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 17:33:47 CEST 2007

On 8/24/07, Mario Young <maye.co at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Plasma/Amarok Developers
>
> I'm very happy that show you my first(hope not the last) plasma applet
> the plasma_moodbar thanks to Joseph Rabinoff and Gav Wood (the guys who
> make the hard coding).
>
> To finish this applet I need to know how I get the info from amarok
> that I need(current track, current time and amarok config)

If you want to get info about the current track, you can just call

dataEngine( "amarok-current" )->connectAll( this );

in your applet constructor, that way you will also get all that info. The
way it works is that the current engine will send the data about the song
every time a new song is played. If you need more info than what you can
find from this applet, just tell us :)

I'm attaching the source code and a screenshot
> and please send me some feedback.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Mario Young
>

> <http://www.mantistechs.com>

Leo Franchi
4305 Charlemagne Ct         lfranchi at gmail.com
Austin                                 cell: (650) 704 3680
TX, USA                              home: (650) 329 0125