launching applets

Ian Monroe ian at monroe.nu
Fri Aug 17 09:05:46 CEST 2007

On 8/16/07, Leo Franchi <lfranchi at gmail.com> wrote:
> that said, i don't really have any idea of what a better system could be. so
> i'm completely open to ideas... ideally i'd like to write something up
> relatively soon, so feel free to just toss ideas out and i can try them.
>
> leo

Well the problem is that the context view has several different
states. Which isn't really implemented yet?

I would do that first with a static configuration (keeping the ability
to add arbitrary plasmoids for debugging purposes) and then maybe let
the various plasmoid chips fall into place. Will be more clear what we
would need from the UI.

Ian