Amarok Mobile

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Wed Aug 15 14:44:16 CEST 2007

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen wrote:
> Wednesday 15 August 2007 skrev Bart Cerneels:
>
>> - Amarok Mobile will have excellent podcast support (my personal itch)
>> with progress saving, podcast playlists, shownotes, etc. This will be
>> the killer feature!

Which I assume you'll merge back into Amarok trunk as well  :-)

>> - Touch base UI, ABSOLUTELY no stylus needed.
>>

>   This is where my suggestion with the accellerometers comes in - if we have
> the ability to tell how the user is tilting the device, what sort of controls
> could we introduce to take advantage of that information?

Sony is coming out with a Walkman phone that does something similar.  I
forget the details but basically you can do things like give the phone a
flick one way or the other to skip tracks back and forth, or shake the
phone for a random track.

--Jeff