amarok2 mockup

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 08:24:48 CEST 2007

What would happen if I decided to extend the playlist to cover the
entire context view? With the current layout, that is pretty
intuitive, but it seems to me that doing the same here would require
elements jumping around in a very un-natural way. I would hate to give
up this functionality, especially if we choose to provide different
view for the playlist as has been discussed, some might require all
the horizontal space they can get.