Well I've been working on this..

Seb Ruiz ruiz at kde.org
Thu Aug 9 01:01:29 CEST 2007

Hi Max,
Looks interesting. I think you'll need to explain it a bit more
though, it confuses me a little bit.

eg - i have a widescreen monitor at 1440x900 resolution, and i still
can't fit the entire window in the horizontal plane once i've selected
library - artists - artist - album - song - context - album cover

One thing that i really do like is the ui for selecting a folder to
add to the collection. Really smooth. We should use this right now.
Instantly.

Seb

http://www.sebruiz.net/