[akunambol] looking after a way to build rpm based

Bruno Friedmann bruno at ioda-net.ch
Wed Feb 16 09:14:09 CET 2011

Hi dear akunambol,

I'm in the process to give akunambol a try with the kdepim46 stack and my.funambol.com account & nokia n97mini.

We are looking around to check if someone has already a .spec ready for rpm based distribution (redhat like etc..)

otherwise, in the readme your talking about the $KDEDIR pointing to source, (sorry for my noobs question) but
what source need to be downloaded and from where (kde is huge, and actually splitted over git and svn :-)

Thx

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch