[akademy-participant] Fwd: suggestions for next year event

Lydia Pintscher lydia.pintscher at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 02:36:09 CEST 2008

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 16:13, Agustín Benito Bethencourt
<toscalix at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> before finishing this year's event, I would like you to send me all
> suggestions you can have for next year's event to my e-mail before you forget
> them :)
>
> We will set a special wiki page for this, but until then, you can send them
> directly to me.
>
> One that has been really popular is to stablish a parallel schedule for
> wifes/husbands & kids.
>
> Bye

Hi :)

What crossed my mind today:
How about giving people the opportunity to show off what they do
outside of KDE/GNOME?
I know one of the GNOME developers does capoeira (really impressive).
Chani juggles. We probably have a few people who can play an
instrument. I am sure there is more.
I think it would be a great way to show what a diverse community we
are and it will be refreshingly different from all the techtalk (not
saying that techtalk is bad).

Cheers
Lydia

--