[akademy-participant] Fwd: suggestions for next year event

Wendy Van Craen wendy.vancraen at kde.org
Tue Aug 19 09:12:01 CEST 2008

Hi All,

I think this is a very good idea, since also I am non-developer I know we
could use some spare hands :-)

An information-session sounds great, because I sometimes still feel that it
is more difficult for non-developers to join the community.

If you would want my help on this, I would love to offer my help later on.

greetz

Wendy

2008/8/14 Agustín Benito Bethencourt <toscalix at gmail.com>

> Hi all,
>
> before finishing this year's event, I would like you to send me all
> suggestions you can have for next year's event to my e-mail before you
> forget
> them :)
>
> We will set a special wiki page for this, but until then, you can send them
> directly to me.
>
> One that has been really popular is to stablish a parallel schedule for
> wifes/husbands & kids.
>
> Bye
>
> --
> Agustín Benito Bethencourt
> Director de Ejerccios Resueltos SLU
> www.grupocpd.com
> http://toscalix.blogspot.com
> http://abenitobethencourt.blogspot.com

Wendy Van Craen
Akademy 2008 organiser
Accomodation, Sponsoring, Merchandising, Brochures
+32 497 136 320

IRC CRAEW
wendyvancraen.blogspot.com