[akademy-participant] Fwd: suggestions for next year event

Agustín Benito abenito at grupocpd.com
Tue Aug 19 10:39:14 CEST 2008

Hi,

I think improving not 100% tech activities related with KDE is something good.
Want I don't want is to push in this direction without a general agreement
from the KDE community. I'm afraid some people want to keep akademy as a
major tech event.

Anyway, we can try this year some activities with thi objetive and see waht
happens. what do the rest think?

saludos