[akademy-participant] Who else is staying at the Domein Roosendael

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 20:23:23 CEST 2008

On August 4, 2008 11:05:11 Leo Franchi wrote:
> On 8/4/08, Chani <chanika at gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > /me also here from 8th to 15
> > > with other kicking italian plasma plasmators :)
> >
> > me too :)
> > still haven't figured out how to get there from the train station before
> > we get our bikes... but... eh. worst case I can walk, right? ;)
>
> Please do post on how you plan on doing that (once you figure it out)! I'm
> also not sure how i'll get from the Mechelen train station to the hostel. I
> was hoping to rent a bike at the train station or something. IIRC it's
> kinda a long walk...

I'm hoping there'll be a bus that goes at least partway. maybe if we can find
our way to the conference itself we can walk from there - it's only supposed
to be a 5 minute drive, so it can't be more than a half hour walk. or maybe a
group of us could find a taxi. :)

--
This message brought to you by evyl bananas, and the number 3.
www.chani3.com