[akademy-participant] Who else is staying at the Domein Roosendael

Leo Franchi lfranchi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 20:05:11 CEST 2008

On 8/4/08, Chani <chanika at gmail.com> wrote:

> On August 4, 2008 08:02:29 Marco Martin wrote:
> > On Monday 04 August 2008, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> > > I'm there from Friday 8th - Sunday 10th
> >
> > /me also here from 8th to 15
> > with other kicking italian plasma plasmators :)
>

> me too :)
> still haven't figured out how to get there from the train station before we
> get our bikes... but... eh. worst case I can walk, right? ;)

Please do post on how you plan on doing that (once you figure it out)! I'm
also not sure how i'll get from the Mechelen train station to the hostel. I
was hoping to rent a bike at the train station or something. IIRC it's kinda
a long walk...

Leo Franchi
7016 Wandering Oak          lfranchi at kde.org
Austin                        leonardo.franchi at tufts.edu
cell: (650) 704 3680
TX, USA                              home: (650) 329 0125