plasma-active for Debian

Stephen Paul Weber singpolyma at singpolyma.net
Fri Feb 27 22:07:27 UTC 2015

>Don't go this road... After my pointless discussion with the Debian people
>back then I finally decided to move over to openSUSE, Fedora and MerProject for
>having plasma-active, since the Debian people are the definition of
>incooperative and stubborn.

Whether it actually gets "into Debian" or not is somewhat less important to
me (though of course that would be nice), just getting a working
debianization going is definitely the starting point, if there isn't one
around anywhere anymore.

Well, I guess me getting the whole thing built/working from source is the
real starting point, which I should probably work towards at this point.

--
Stephen Paul Weber, @singpolyma
See <http://singpolyma.net> for how I prefer to be contacted