Simplified Chinese Input-Integration

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Tue Dec 9 12:13:16 UTC 2014

David,

That does seem like a good idea. Looking at that site it seems there are
plugins for scim and uim input methods. Plasma Active uses Maliit for input
which is completely different. From a quick eye in the sky look maliit
would probably need a plugin written to use tomoe itself rather than the
tomoe scim or uim plugins etc. That would need to be developed by someone
familiar with maliit development I think. So it's a good idea that I don't
know of anyone working on yet.

BR,
Jeremy