Plasmoid installation in PA

Bogdan Cristea cristeab at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 19:44:56 UTC 2013

Hi

I had a look at new plasmoids installed on PA (Picture Frame). No
modifications are needed to be installed in PA, but when a plasmoid is
added to an activity it seems a little strange that the plasmoid
position and size are somehow limited to some discrete values, i.e. the
plasmoid cannot be positioned anywhere on the screen and its size cannot
vary to any value. Also, plasmoid installation went well only when the
CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX was set to /usr, the default value (/usr/local)
does not work.

One more question. Where could I add the new plasmoids I find to work on
PA (e.g. picture frame) ?

regards
Bogdan