Feedback to the Dot story

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Thu Sep 5 14:36:07 UTC 2013

> so is this for everybody? of course not
> is perfect? of course not, as noted android 1.0 was quite utterly far from
> perfection as well
> Is for who isn't afraid to try new things and stumble in unexpected stuff,
Not afraid?  There are  a lot of people like me, which are happy to test
things which are new and innovative and are free software.  As the preorders
for vivaldi showed, there are a few thousand people who want to test PA.
Hopefully they get the chance to do it.

> a guitar is also a thing not for everybody, but luckily that is not a
> problem.
Guitars are there for a few hundred years, still you can not use without
learning. But they are so attractive, that people want to learn playing the
guitar.  I think, there are  people who want to break of what google and users
are offering them. See the reaction to the fairphone for examble.

Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Romey

 Anhänge bitte nur in offenen Formaten wie z.B. die OpenDocument-Formate

Diese E-mail ist signiert