Using Bodega

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Fri Oct 25 15:21:13 UTC 2013

Maybe i see things al little clearer now. Is it right, that, when i start Add
Ons, i see the list of assetTypes, the marketplace offers. When I click on an
assetType, it opens a column of collections and so on, until ireach the
column, where i can download the asset.

To get on the market place an asset has to be run through a store. If it fits
the tags defined in the store (and other criteria which do not understand at
the moment) it gets on the market place.

Some assets have  tag catogeries some other not. Which when is unclear for me.

Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Romey

 Anhänge bitte nur in offenen Formaten wie z.B. die OpenDocument-Formate

Diese E-mail ist signiert