Bodega server availability for creating assets

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Sat Oct 19 15:30:11 UTC 2013

Am Samstag, 19. Oktober 2013, 17:11:25 schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:
> On Saturday, October 19, 2013 16:32:21 Wolfgang Romey wrote:
> > By the way. Why are there no simple assettypes as text, images or file? I
> > uploaded a mindmap and there no really fitting asstetype.
>
> you can create a new tag with type assetType and value “mindmap”.
>
> i thought you were uploading a mindmap *application*, not a mindmap file.
> this is why i said to just label it with “application”. i misunderstood
> what you were uploading. apologies.
>
> uploading such files is of course OK. you just need to make the new tag.

I created the tag assetType mindmap and could change it in the asset.

Then i created the asstTypes image and text, as i have uploaded an image and
not a wallpaper (have you noticed the difficulty i expierienced with the
request for publishing the wallpaper?) . When i send the request for
publishing, now i get:
"Error in sending your request.
Unrecognized assetType".

When you think, I should not test so much, please give me a notice,

Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Romey

 Anhänge bitte nur in offenen Formaten wie z.B. die OpenDocument-Formate

Diese E-mail ist signiert