Bodega server availability for creating assets

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Sat Oct 19 09:38:52 UTC 2013

On Saturday 19 October 2013 11:34:02 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> Which makes me realize that all first-accounts on a Partner should probably
> just get *all* roles immediately.

If people can assign those roles to their accounts themselves, there would be
no security/integrity benefit in not assigning them automatically, so yes,
this should definitely be done.

I guess I should try out the Partner experience myself to give usability
feedback soon. I just haven't created anything yet which I could post. Would
it be possible to use some dummy asset for testing that could just be deleted
right after the process is completed?

Cheers,
Thomas