Bodega server availability for creating assets

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sat Oct 19 09:34:02 UTC 2013

Aaron J. SeigoOn Saturday, October 19, 2013 11:30:29  wrote:
> Aaron J. SeigoOn Saturday, October 19, 2013 11:28:49  wrote:

> > > After Reading a bit in the Manual, I solved MY problem. I did not asign
> > > the
> > > role Creator to my account. After doing that, the asset has been
> > > created.
> >
> > Now you just need to assign the Validator role to your account and then
> > Post the asset for publication. As soon as you do so, I’ll review the
> > asset and push it through!
>
> Op! I just saw them come through. I’ll process them today. Exciting!

Sorry for the multiple emails :/ I just noticed that they are someone else’s
app. Yours is the mindmap application, correct? If so, you need to still add
the Validator role to your account and then hit the Request link to publish
it.

Which makes me realize that all first-accounts on a Partner should probably
just get *all* roles immediately.