Add application from mer repos to Bodega server

Bogdan Cristea cristeab at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 09:35:15 UTC 2013

On 10/10/2013 11:29 AM, Marco Martin wrote:
> now the form should report an error in case something goes wrong (btw, i tried
> again to upload an asset,  and it works fine here, so may depend from what
> user is doing it)
>
> another thing you can try is to not upload any image at first, just add them
> after the asset has been created
>
> btw, if you give me a pointer  of where is the package you want to publish on
> obs, i'll copy it in the kde:stable:apps, the repository (to put in the same
> place the apps that are in the store)
Hi

Here is the link to my repository

http://repo.merproject.org/obs/home:/cristeab/kde_devel_ux_latest_i586/i586/

The package file is: TabletReader-3.0.2-18.1.Nemo.i586.rpm

However, I would like to update this package, so simply copying into
another place might be an issue since different versions might be in
different places.

regards
Bogdan