Add application from mer repos to Bodega server

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 09:29:27 UTC 2013

On Wednesday 09 October 2013 22:23:57 Bogdan Cristea wrote:
> On Wed 09 Oct 2013 10:11:43 PM CEST, Marco Martin wrote:
> > On Wednesday 09 October 2013 21:43:05 Bogdan Cristea wrote:
> >> Hi
> >> I have just added an application from mer repositories and uploaded
> >> several screenshots, but nothing appears under my assets tab.
> >> regards
> >> Bogdan
> >
> > i don't see anything in the incomingassets table.
> > if you add one, you should see it appear in the assets page indeeded, in
> > the "review pending" ones
> > at least is what i see it happens with my user.
> >
> > did you use "app from obs" or uploaded directly an rpm?
> > and it didn't answer with any error whatsoever?
>
> I have used "app from obs", no error shown

now the form should report an error in case something goes wrong (btw, i tried
again to upload an asset,  and it works fine here, so may depend from what
user is doing it)

another thing you can try is to not upload any image at first, just add them
after the asset has been created

btw, if you give me a pointer  of where is the package you want to publish on
obs, i'll copy it in the kde:stable:apps, the repository (to put in the same
place the apps that are in the store)