new bodega server up

Bogdan Cristea cristeab at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 19:28:24 UTC 2013

On 10/08/2013 08:43 PM, Marco Martin wrote:
> On Saturday 28 September 2013, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
>> hi everyone ...
>>
>> addons.makeplaylive.com is now running an instance of the new bodega
>> server. it comes with a huge number of improvements across the board, the
>> most important of which is that we now also have a web app where you can
>> log in and upload, edit, etc. content.
> to give a little update, i did a lot of fixes today, and now should be
> possible to submit basic items correctly.
> applications can be submitted via either a direct upload of the rpm or as
> package name of a package already in the repository (we have an empty
> repository in pa4, that will be filled with applications offered for download)
>
> Today i completed the submission procedure of the owncloud client and (after
> updating pa4 with zypper) should be available and installable on an x86 pa4
> device.
>
> rough edges are still there (and expect them) and improvements are still to be
> made, but is on the right track

Hi

My account at http://manager.makeplaylive.com is accesible, but I don't
see any way to submit an application. I have defined a partner and
requested to become a publisher, but no change till now. Also, after
submitting the request the link is the same, "Request". I was expecting
to see that link changing to something more informal, e.g. "Request
Pending". And who provides the "Producer" status ?

regards
Bogdan