new bodega server up

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 18:43:03 UTC 2013

On Saturday 28 September 2013, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> hi everyone ...
>
> addons.makeplaylive.com is now running an instance of the new bodega
> server. it comes with a huge number of improvements across the board, the
> most important of which is that we now also have a web app where you can
> log in and upload, edit, etc. content.

to give a little update, i did a lot of fixes today, and now should be
possible to submit basic items correctly.
applications can be submitted via either a direct upload of the rpm or as
package name of a package already in the repository (we have an empty
repository in pa4, that will be filled with applications offered for download)

Today i completed the submission procedure of the owncloud client and (after
updating pa4 with zypper) should be available and installable on an x86 pa4
device.

rough edges are still there (and expect them) and improvements are still to be
made, but is on the right track