Partners in bodega

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Tue Nov 19 12:28:56 UTC 2013

Am Dienstag, 19. November 2013, 12:59:26 schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:

Thank you very much for your answer. I think, your time in these days is much
more shorter the usual.

> Nobody “seeks a partner”. People create partners that reflect organizational
> structure that exists outside of the market in the real world.
>
> In other words:
>
> Company X has John, Matthias and Lucy as employees. John creates the Company
> X partner and adds Matthias and Lucy to it.
>
> Community Y has Susan, Lisa and Beat as members. Susan creates the Community
> Y partner and adds Lisa and Beat to it.
>
> The warehouse then knows who Company X and Community Y is.

I think, now I got it.

The term "partner" led me into thinking, that a partner must be someone with a
different account. That was the way I started.  Now i see, that someone in
group of persons or a single person can create a partner. The single person
has all the rights, in a group one can decide, who has which roles. So
everyone could have all the roles, if the group decides so.

So now I let hier at wolfgangromey.de add wolfgang.romey at web.de to the list of
persons of wolfgang.romey at web.de. and whoop he sees the store, can add persons
to the partner list and so on.

As i can see clearly now, i can write down the next part of the guide.

Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Romey

 Anhänge bitte nur in offenen Formaten wie z.B. die OpenDocument-Formate

Diese E-mail ist signiert