tagging behaves strange with books - new: partners

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Thu Nov 14 11:01:16 UTC 2013

Am Donnerstag, 14. November 2013, 09:33:41 schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:
> On Monday, November 11, 2013 16:58:40 Wolfgang Romey wrote:
> > I tried to generate channels with books, but the tags I entered were
> > allways removed or altered. So I never succeded in creating the channels
> > i wanted. I wanted to rebuild the books channel in Vivaldi-1, but i did
> > not work.
> This is indeed where having the “channel templates” will be very helpful:
> people (e.g. me) can create sets of channels that match specific sets of
> content that are imported (e.g. gutenberg) and then people (e.g you) can
> simply use that template.
That would be very helpfull.

> Until then, the best way of going about it is to look at what tag appear on
> the Books upload form and using those (e.g. the categories)

I will try that.
> For gutenberg, there is one additional help: they are all tagged with a
> project gutenberg tag. So they are both assetType:book as well as project
> gutenberg :)

There are two tags Project Gutenberg: author and publisher. Both did not help.
I am working on the channel  "Bücher_Astronomie". It very often happens, that
tags are removed, when I change to home and return to the store. Does one have
to wait, until tags are registered?

> > Wth Wallpapers I did succeed.

One  question to partners. I think i do understand the concept of working
groups. But what has someone to do, when he is a single person not knowing a
person he can partner up with. Can he partner with himself?
For examble, my son is studying arts at the Kunsthochschule Düsseldorf his
Professor is Andreas Gursky, which you may know. He produced digital paitings
and may be publishing on the warehouse in the future. Of course my son can
partner with me. But what could he do, if he did not know me?
In the user guide I am reaching a point, where i want to have that point clear
so i can describe it.

Wolfgang

P.S. : On my blog I started a series in german about the make.play.live
eccosystem: http://wolfgangromey.de/blog/?p=7057
I hope, it is correct and usefull.
PP.S.:  From time to time i visit the test homepage of make.play.live, I think
it is great. I am very pleased to see, that it is in the process of being
completed.
--
Wolfgang Romey

 Anhänge bitte nur in offenen Formaten wie z.B. die OpenDocument-Formate

Diese E-mail ist signiert